Becoming a member of Haverhill Cycling Club
So you’ve been on a couple of rides and are now thinking of taking the next step to become a member of our club. Here are a few things which might help you make your mind up.
What you will get being a member of HCC
- As a club we are fully affiliated to British Cycling so you will be covered against claims from third parties if an incident happens during a club activity.
- You will have the opportunity to join in with club rides on a regular basis fully supported by an experienced Ride Leader.
- Invitation to attend general meetings where you can meet other club members and have a say in how you would like to see the club evolve.
- The opportunity to join in with additional trips. In the past these have included the popular Seaside Ride and Velodrome visit – we are always open to suggestions!
- If you are interested in participating in Time Trials, HCC is a member of Cycling Time Trials (CTT) meaning that its members may ride in any of the TTs held up and down the country. Only members of an affiliated club such as HCC may take part.
- The immense pleasure to be had from riding with like-minded individuals around our beautiful countryside and beyond!
12 month Membership runs from 1st March 2019 to 29th February 2020 and are priced as follows:
|Full Adult Membership
|Concessions (Over 65s, Disabled members & Full time students)
|Family Membership (2 adults, 2 children)
As a club we use British Cycling to handle our subscriptions. This link will take you to the page.